The i-Warranty Returns Module provides you with a set of tools that allow you to:
- Allow return of an item to an EXO inventory location called Warranty Returns
- Allow stock adjustment / write-off of irreparable items returned.
- Allow issuance of a Warranty Return Authorisation number, with reasons for return
- Allow tracking of repairs done, technician, findings, and costs associated with repairs
- Provide reporting on faulty items returned in a period, open items awaiting repairs, and closed items in a period.
- Allow update of status of repairs, from a pre-defined status list, and to list items outstanding for each status type.
- Cost reporting for repairs done.
- Ability to allocate EXO items to a repair job, and to factor in the costs associated with the EXO inventory.